Friday, July 16, 2010

well !! about friends


well !! everyone asks me about my friends..i try to tell them its not easy to make friends,atleast not for me ...LOL.. cause our good english teacher "Baiju Singh" sir ..gave us a quotation that "friends are one soul, dwelling in two bodies" and i think only 1% of peoples really have friends ...well !! friends to me means a person really knows all things about you and loves you the same..well !! no one is like that rightnow so i am waiting for that friend...and i think that person can't ever come...cause its impossible to know me ...it might sound crazy but yeah !! no one understands me..even not my parents LOL. so...i've got no friends ...but thare are many guys who says that they know me...thats why i wonder how anyone can know me..??? where my parents don't understand me then how can they...by the way i've got some peoples more than a classmate and less than a friend..they are Aseem,Sarthak and Gyan..well his name isn't gyan his name is very long so i can't spell his name correctly so i hadn't written his full name ..well !! all are very good guys ..i know nobody is perfect thats why they too were not perfect but whatever they are they touches my heart ... lets go for a short intro. about my friends ..so lets begin with Aseem..as i told you they all are good ...so he's too... a littile humorous and very intellegent and very smart thease are the features of him...u know i never seen him sad exept once...and i've much trust on him thats why i share my thoughts and secrets with him..i think its enough ..well !! lets turn to Sarthak :) ..well !! i don't know he's a nice guy or not ...cause sometimes i feel like "ehh !!! i'm gonna kill him "and sometime i feel like "oh !! what will happen if he'll not be there with me" he makes me smile, he makes me cry .. i don't know which side to buy ..yeah!! yeah !! i know its lyrics of 7things by miley but same thing happens to me...well !! littile bit wierd and littile bit good looking and somehow more better than me in everything exept one thing.. but whatever he is ..he always be there for me when i need someone for help ... sometimes he makes my days beautiful and sometimes he makes my days worst...i always feel like growing apart ..but after few days again everything be alright ...and its not the end of a argument but its the start of the new one...many guys and girls told me many bad things about him that he's not a good guy ... not trustable...and many more things ...but i don't care what people say about him cause i found him the best of my life so i belive each and every word by him.. i think its taking too large ..well !! lets stop here ...because if i'll continue writing it will take my whole life...LOL (just kidding) i'll write about him more next time..lets turn to gyan :D well !!! i can't explain him...cause he's different from all guys he'd got an ambition ...don't know what..he's a serious guy ...always think about his future..many girls fall for him but he don't care about them... if i'll say "hey look that girl..isn't she cute ??" he'll just stare me and smile ... i don't know why he do this but this forces me to think that he's really crazy...he have no friends exept me...so he treat me very well...always brings me what i wanted....i don't tell him that i want that thing but he know .. i too tell him all the secrets of mine ... leaving one .. and i too know his all the secrets ... he's a good guy... if i ask him "am i pretty??" he'll say .."nope !!ure not."...if i'll ask" am i fat ??? "he'll say "yup !! you are "... if i'll ask "if i'll walk way will u cry ??" he'll say" nah !!not at all..."and then i tell him not to talk to me again..and then he'll say" ure not pretty.. ure beautiful..and anything in you is big or fat is your heart...and if u'll walk away i'll not cry ..i'll just die... nice na !!! thats about my friends..hey Aseem,Gyan,Sarthak if i've written anything that made you feel bad then "sorry yaar" !!! and sarthak if you've found some mistake in this then please tell me and aseem "kaisa hai ye ??" and gyan "had i written anything wrong???"...and please don't forget to post comments you all three... and guys reading this too !! i'll be waiting !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey !! khushbu tumne itna aacha article likhna kab se start kar diya ??? bahut aacha likhti ho...btw tumne kaun sa secret chupaya hai mujhse???hmmmm....

Unknown said...

and don't lie that no one understands you...i know you very well !!!

khushbu - world's worst girl said...

@gayn- hey thanks ya !! and yeah no one understands me and better u know i don't lie anymore...ok !! and about that secret i can't tell you !!!

Post a Comment